Spirit of Women
Spirit of Women began with one simple goal: to encourage women and their families to take action for good health in a fun and inspiring way. Today, it is a network of over 100 US hospitals and healthcare providers who understand that health and wellness begins with knowledge and empowerment. Saint Agnes Medical Center is the only hospital in the Central Valley to partner with Spirit, joining efforts to find innovative ways to educate and inspire women to improve their health.
What is Spirit?
It’s serious information and a seriously good time. Saint Agnes’ Spirit of Women program is designed to empower women to take a more active role in their health. Through education, prevention, screenings and early intervention, the focus is about getting healthy – body, mind and spirit.
Becoming a Spirit member
As a Spirit member, you will enjoy:
- A free subscription to Healthy Spirit magazine.
- Advance notice and special reminders about exclusive health events and seminars.
- Free health screening opportunities throughout the year.
- Opportunities to connect with other women who have similar questions, concerns and interests.
- Monthly health promotions on timely topics.
How do you get Spirit?
It’s easy. Join online by clicking here. You can also text “Spirit” to 58124, or contact us by calling (559) 450-5376, or email Spirit@samc.com.